Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox #13 - New Books This Week!

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week.

Three new books this week, all for review, and quite a nice mixture of genres too.  Should keep me entertained for a while!  This is a scheduled post as I'm away for the weekend, but if you leave a comment, I will be checking out your IMM when I get back.

Click on links for Goodreads descriptions.


For Review:



Single in the City by Michele Gorman - I haven't read much chick-lit in a while, although I used to be an avid reader a few years ago.  This one sounds like fun though. I've started it, and laughed out loud a few times already. I love the cover too. Super cute!

Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld - This one has been around a few years, and has been recently released with a new cover. I like it a lot.  It's a coming of age novel, set in a boarding school, so instantly appeals to me! 

Finding Sky by Joss Stirling - Finding Sky finally arrived last week. I thought it was lost in the post. Love the sound of this one. I like to have a little paranormal romance/urban fantasy amongst my post every week!


Let me know if you have read any of these books and share your IMM links in comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment