Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Spotlight - a new feature on the blog!



Today I'm going to tell you all about a new feature I'm starting on the blog called...Summer Spotlight.  This will be running throughout the summer months, and will hopefully provide you all with some great books to add to your  summer reading lists!

 In addition to reviewing some great summer reads, I'll also be highlighting the big summer releases that you shouldn't miss out on! I also plan to have some fun summer-themed guest posts and giveaways!

Sounds good?

I hope enjoy the new feature!

Guest posts:

I have guest post slots available for this feature! If you're an author or fellow blogger and would like to do a summer-themed guest post (I have a list of topics, or you can pick your own), then feel free to get in touch at: daisychainbookreviews@gmail.com









The button was designed by Rachel from Parajunkee Design who also designed my blog header and button for Delightful Debutantes. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment