Tuesday, September 25, 2012

UK Cover Alerts: If I Should Die by Amy Plum, Hysteria by Megan Miranda, Undone by Cat Clarke & A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton!

Guys -- this is my first time using New Blogger and I am so confused! Who knows if this post will even go live, but if it does, hi and welcome to another UK Cover Alerts post!

The ending of Until I Die by Amy Plum completely killed me and I totally can't wait to find out how the story ends in If I Should Die released in May 2013. Oh, such a long wait! Also included in this post are the lovely new UK covers for Hysteria by Megan Miranda, Undone by Cat Clarke and A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton all of which are on my wish list! :)

Let me know what you think of these covers in comments!





Series Side by Side:





Megan Miranda's Hysteria has been given a UK cover makeover. Which cover look is your fave?





 Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Release date: February 2013
Ages: 14+

Mallory's life is falling apart. Her boyfriend was stabbed. He bled to death in her kitchen. Mallory was the one who stabbed him. But she can't remember what happened that night. She only remembers the fear ...When Mallory's parents send her away to a boarding school, she thinks she can escape the gossip and the threats. But someone, or something, has followed her. There's the hand that touches her shoulder when she's drifting off to sleep. A voice whispering her name. And everyone knows what happened. So when a pupil is found dead, Mallory's name is on their lips. Her past can be forgotten but it's never gone. Can Mallory live with that?


 US Cover Art:






Finally, here's the cover for Cat Clarke's third novel Undone. Confession: I have yet to read Entangled or Torn even though I have copies just sitting here waiting for me. I really need to get to them soon.  I love the sound of Undone. Can't wait to read it!



 Undone by Cat Clarke
Publisher: Quercus
Release date: January 2013
Ages: 14+



A video appears online. And a boy jumps off a bridge.

Jem is determined to avenge the death of Kai - her beloved best friend who was driven to desperation after being 'outed' by the popular crew at school. Transforming herself from introverted emo to in-crowd acceptable, Jem becomes part of the clique. She's going to take down those responsible, one by one.

But what if Kai was keeping secrets from Jem? Could her quest for revenge be directed at the wrong people? And can Jem find out what really happened before someone else gets hurt? 




I'm playing catch-up with Ruth Warburton's Winter series. I still need to read the second book but I'll get to it soon. I'm saving it for a stormy winters night! In the meantime, here's the cover for the third and final book in the trilogy, A Witch Alone, releasing in February 2013.





Series Side by Side:











* Please note: These covers may not be final and may be subject to change. Images sourced from publishers websites, Goodreads & Amazon.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment