Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog News: A Halloween Spooky Special & Introducing Emily!



October

It's a Halloween takeover! For the next couple weeks I'll be reviewing all the very best in scary reads! Horror is one of my first reading loves, so much so that every year I save up any scary books I receive for review throughout the year and save them for when the nights are cold and dark and the wind is howling outside! Yay for scares!

Along with reviews of Ten by Gretchen McNeil, Hollow Pike by James Dawson, Unrest by Michelle Harrison and as many other scary books and I can squeeze in, I'll  be hosting some great author guest posts and giveaways in October.

I'll also be participating in the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop this month! I need to think of an extra special spooky prize for that one!


November

 
As many of you know, NaNoWriMo (That's National Novel Writing Month to those who aren't familiar with that annual slice of November madness!) is approaching fast.  I  hope to participate again this year, even though I'm still working on last years project (I know, I'm SO SLOW!), so that means that things may be scaled back on the blog in November, and possibly December too (generally things are always a little quieter in blog land in December).

Never fear, though, I have a new helper! Along with Jen and Liz who will continue to write guest reviews for the blog, I'm now delighted to welcome Emily on board as a new guest reviewer. You'll be able to read her reviews on here soon, but in the meantime you can follow her on twitter @emily_marquart






That's about it for the updates! Normal service will resume tomorrow when I'll be back with reviews of Envy by Elizabeth Miles and Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan.

No comments:

Post a Comment