Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters Trailer - What's Your Verdict?






 So, the trailer for Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters is finally here. What do you think, VA fans? From what I can see, reactions are very mixed on this one. And I can see why, but I'm not passing final judgement until I see the movie. I will say that it's not what I was expecting. It's a little more CW than I thought it would be, and the fangs are a little, um, comedy, maybe. 

Still, I'm holding judgement. I love the Vampire Academy books and I'm crossing my fingers that the movie will be a good one!

What do you think?

Also, I've already had this conversation on Twitter, but who else thinks that the trailer is Lissa overkill?(I never was her biggest fan!)  I'd like to see more of Dimitri. I know a lot of people weren't sold on his casting, so it'd be good find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment