Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ten Books Arianne Can't Wait to Read in 2014!

There are so many fantastic books scheduled for release in 2014, I just don't know how I'm going to cope! Here are just some of the books I'll be looking out for next year - what about you?



17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen -- This looks like such a cute story! It's not published until mid-2014, but I may or may not have my eye on an ARC to be read before the year is out...

The Swift Boys & Me by Kody Keplinger --Kody Keplinger has to be one of the most prolific young adult authors around! She has not one but two books releasing in 2014, and I for one am completely hooked on the wait for both.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins --Stephanie Perkins is an amazing author - I haven't stopped hearing good things about Anna and the French Kiss or Lola and the Boy Next Door since they were published! I can't wait.

The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan -- After two series, two movies and countless gory monster deaths, it looks like the quests of Percy Jackson will finally be over in 2014. I don't know whether to be relieved and excited or devastated and heartbroken!
 
What I Thought Was True By Huntley Fitzpatrick -- Huntley Fitzpatrick's My Life Next Door is one of those books you wish you could experience for the first time again and again. What I Thought Was True sparkles with the very same kind of promise - sunny and bittersweet, it's going to make such a great late spring read! 



Alienated by Melissa Landers --This has to be the quirkiest book on today's list - it's futuristic-contemporary meets sci-fi with a little bit of romance mixed in, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!
 
Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence --I had unexpected love for Theo Lawrence's series debut Mystic City, so I'm really looking forward to this sequel!
 
Ignite My by Tahereh Mafi -- The conclusion to Tahereh Mafi's spellbinding debut series has been a long time coming. She's such an incredible writer - I just know I'm going to cry over this one.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han -- I can't think of a single person I know who hasn't fallen for Jenny Han's Summer series. It's the kind of cute contemporary that set the standard for all others that followed - and I just know this standalone's going to be just as good.
 
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith -- I don't even have words to describe how amazing Jennifer E. Smith is. She never fails to make me fall in love with her storytelling. I've adored all of her books in one way or another and I just can't wait to read this one :)
 
 
 --------

No comments:

Post a Comment