Saturday, April 10, 2010

Changes to the blog, and a slight problem...

Eeek! If you come by here during the next few days you will notice that this place has changed quite a lot. Call it some over exuberant spring cleaning by me.  I liked my old layout, and I got a lot of compliments on it (sorry to those of you who really liked the old layout), but it was really difficult to work with or to make any changes to. Also, the space on the sidebars of the old layout was really restricted. It was very difficult to actually get anything to fit in there. I had to resize every image I used, which was annoying.  I still have a lot of tweaking to do to the new template, but it's working for the most part.  If you find any problems with it, leave a comment here and I'll fix it. Or I will try to fix it and fail, and just reinstall the old template!

Also, I installed the Intense Debate commenting system as I like to respond to comments individually, and I couldn't do that on the old blogger system.  Now that I've installed ID though, I think it looks a bit intrusive, and I'm not sure I like it. Problem is, I can't uninstall it!! Um, any help?

I hope you guys like the layout change. I don't want anyone to be really put off by it.  If you have a real big problem with them, email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment