Saturday, October 16, 2010

In My Mailbox/What I'm Reading - October 17th - 23rd 2010.

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week.

Click on links for Amazon/Goodreads descriptions.


For Review/Bought: 



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - signature edition by J.K. Rowling.
I have to admit that I've never read the Harry Potter books. I've never even seen one of the movies! These signature editions from Bloomsbury are beautiful though.  They would make a perfect Christmas present for the Harry Potter fan in your life. You can view the complete set here.

Heart of Valour (Solstice #2) by L.J. Smith.
The sequel to Night of the Solstice, this launches in January 2011 from Simon & Schuster UK. I love the cover art on this series!

I bought this book about Isabella Blow.  I actually started out my blogging life as a fashion blogger, and I love reading about fashion and it's people. This is not going to be an easy read, but it should be interesting.


I also received The Songwriter by Beatrice Colin for review.  It's out in paperback on October 28th. I'm really excited to read this one, as Colin's book The lumionous life of Lilly Aphrodite (The Glimmer Palace in the US) is one of my favourites! Great historical fiction!

Reading now:

I started reading The Perfect Lie by Emily Barr last night.  I usually love her books, and this one is off to a great start! 



No comments:

Post a Comment