Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Friday, and I am back on the Blog Hop!


It has been far too long since I've participated in a blog hop (July to be exact -eek!) Earlier this week I was looking through the list of blogs I follow, and I discovered that quite a few of them haven't updated in a long time, so I need new blogs to follow! I love finding new blogs, and if I follow your blog, I will make an effort to comment on your reviews. Sometimes I think reviews lack a little comment love, so I like to try. 

If you are stopping by from the blog today, and decide to follow my blog, please leave your link in comments, and I will return the favour.

While you're here, why not check out the two great competitions I'm hosting right now.  All details can be found in the sidebar. Happy hopping!

This blog hop is hosted at Crazy-for-Books and this week Jennifer would like to know:


"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"


My answer is: Most definitely! I couldn't start a series without having read the first title. I'm big on getting to know characters, and that usually happens in the first book. I could not start a series without knowing all the background info. Picking up a series somewhere in the middle just wouldn't appeal to me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment