Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Feb 11th - 14th 2011!


I  love finding new blogs, and I have found some great blogs to follow via the hop! If I follow your blog, I will make an effort to comment on your reviews. Sometimes I think reviews lack a little comment love, so I like to try. :)

If you are stopping by from the blog today, and decide to follow my blog, please leave your link in comments, and I will return the favour.

If you are stopping by for the first time today, make sure you enter my latest giveway! It's a good one, and you could win a very special debutante prize pack. Details are located in the sidebar.


So, let's start hopping!

This blog hop is hosted at Crazy-for-Books and this week Jennifer would like us to share one of our posts from this week.

I have decided to share my interview with Sara Bennett Wealer, author of the upcoming novel Rival. This Q&A is part of my Delightful Debutantes series of interviews which highlights new authors and their books. It's a great way to find out all about those upcoming debuts!






No comments:

Post a Comment