Sunday, February 26, 2012

Disqus Comments Installed...and why it had to happen!

Hi guys!

Just a little note to fill you all in on some recent blog changes. Last week I had to install Disqus comments on here. I avoided any major layout changes for a long time, but in the end I didn't have a choice, as blogger somehow reformatted my comment layout overnight leaving everything looking a big old mess. I am so done with blogger and their constant changes which never seem to work quite right!  I tried to fix things, but to no avail, so that's when I turned to Disqus. The comments look a lot better on here now, but I'm still wary. I've heard some horror stories where comments go missing and are lost forever etc. so I hope that doesn't happen here!

Commenting is still pretty quick and easy. I hate that anyone now has to go and sign in to comment on here, but hopefully it doesn't take up too much time, and there are a number of different ways you can comment (you can sign in with twitter, facebook etc). If anyone is totally lost, just shoot me an email!

Hopefully everything will run smoothly.


Also, there's a new way to follow the blog - I know that everybody doesn't use GFC, so I've installed Linky Followers which you can find in the sidebar. I hear it's the hot new way to follow blogs. :)

There's still a couple days left for you to enter my giveaway of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. Keep those entries coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment