Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinterest!

So. As if I needed another online distraction, I signed up to Pinterest a couple days ago. If you don't already know, Pinterest is an online pin board where you can share and organise the things you love. From books, to food (OMG! The food pics!) and everything else, all you have to do is Pin It! Facebook was not for me, and I never could navigate Tumblr, but I admit it, I fell in love with Pinterest at first sight. I have a ton of pictures of pretty things languishing in folders on my laptop where nobody but me ever sees them, and now I can share them with the world. Fun, huh!

Are you on Pinterest? Leave me your link so I can go see what you've been Pinning!

You can find me here:


Follow Me on Pinterest



I'll be Pinning book stuff for sure, but other stuff too! Below is a selection of some of my latest Pins!

Click to Enlarge


p.s: If you'd like an invite, leave your email address in comments and I'll send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment