Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #7 - New Books From Jenny Han, Gretchen McNeil, Page Morgan & More!

Stacking The Shelves is hosted at Tynga's Reviews.
Links Lead to Goodreads 


Received for Review



Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot (Edelweiss)

When I first heard of Love Letters to the Dead I wasn't sure if it really sounded like my kind of book. However, all the positive reviews I've read in the last while have convinced me to give it a go. I'd love to know what you thought of this one if you've read it. 

I'm was so happy to get an early copy of Even in Paradise. It doesn't release until October but the cover just screams summer so I want to read it while the sun is shining!



Get Even by Gretchen McNeil (Edelweiss)
The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed #2) by Page Morgan
Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Netgalley)


Bought


Animals by Emma Jane Unsworth

I haven't heard much at all about Animals apart from a few good reviews on Goodreads and a mention in Grazia magazine, but it sounds like a very 'me' book so much so that I bought it on release day and plan on getting started very soon. 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before is book perfection. I've already read it and it's a new favourite of mine. LOVE.

-----


Current Read: How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran.

That's it for this week! Leave your thoughts & links in comments! 



P.S: Win a copy of Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly + Custom Nail Polish.  Check out my Summer Spotlight Mega Giveaway to win an AWESOME summer prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment