Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #8 - New Books From Josephine Angelini, Sarah Alderson, Morgan Matson & More!

Stacking The Shelves is hosted at Tynga's Reviews.
Links Lead to Goodreads 

Received for Review



Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little (Netgalley)

A very nice surprise arrived in my mailbox this week in the form of Josephine Angelini's Trial By Fire (In case of confusion, this is the UK cover!) Josie's accompanying letter in which she talks about her inspirations for the book certainly piqued my interest for this one!

Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little has been on my radar for a QUITE A WHILE so when I spotted it on Netgalley I pounced! This sounds like a really great psychological thriller and I cannot wait to get started!




Breakable by Tammara Webber
Fall From India Place by Samantha Young
Out Of Control by Sarah Alderson
Come Back To Me by Mila Gray


Bought


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The One by Kiera Cass

I read Since You've Been Gone this week and while I liked it (in the end) I didn't love it like I've loved Matson's previous novels. This was slow to get going and I found the MC difficult to warm to. Full review coming soon!

-----

Current Read: Hexed by Michelle Krys.

That's it for this week! Leave your thoughts & links in comments! 


Check out my Summer Spotlight Mega Giveaway to win an AWESOME summer prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment