Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Roman Holiday!



Yes, that's right! I'm going to Rome! We fly out tomorrow at 6a.m (Boo to ridiculous flight times!).  I've always wanted to go to Rome, but somehow I've never managed to get there..until now! In fact, the last time I planned on going to Rome, I ended up in Bratislava, and then Vienna....

So, I've already mentioned this trip on twitter, but for anyone who hadn't seen and was wondering where I'd got to, I'll be in Rome! I don't plan on blogging while I'm away (I am so not organised enough to have scheduled any posts!) but I will have lots of exciting stuff in store when I return!

I will definitely tell you all about my trip and post photos too!


So...if anyone has any tips on what I should do or see, let me know in comments. I have a list already, but maybe I missed something!

I also wanted to go on a day trip to Florence, but since it's a short trip, and there's so much to do in Rome, I don't know if I'll have time. 

Oh well!

Ciao, ciao for now! :)

Image from: We heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment