Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Malice winners announced!

I counted up the votes earlier, and there were lots! 478  entries in total. Thanks to everyone who entered and helped spread the word about this contest.  Also, thanks to Faber & Faber for giving  me the opportunity to host this via my blog.  It's such a good book and I'm happy to spread the word.

Did you win?  The winners were chosen by random.org.  I'm sending emails out now and the winners will have 48 hours to reply.  If I don't get a reply by then, I'll have to chose another winner.

1. Entry #355 - Spav
2. Entry #191 - Simay
3. Entry #93 - Christie/Mama Bookworm
4. Entry #81 Jen7waters
5. Entry #29 Kathy Martin


Congratulations to the winners.  The books will be sent by Faber & Faber.  I hope you enjoy it and look forward to reading your reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment