Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox #4 - May 23rd 2010.

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received every week.

Just one in my mailbox this week.  I got sent this for review and I'm really excited to read it, as I've been a fan of Emily Barr's books for quite a while now.  Love the cover on this one, and I've always wanted to travel to Italy, so I love the fact that this one is set in Venice.  Let me know what books you got this week!




For Lucy Riddick, Venice has always been the dream destination. A dream inspired by the pretty picture pinned to her mother’s kitchen wall. To Lucy, Venice seems the ideal place to lose herself. And now she needs to do just that. The secret she’s been keeping from her boyfriend and her friends has finally caught up with her and Lucy needs to disappear – and fast. There’s no better time to pack her bags and head for Italy. But what if, when she sets foot in Venice, Lucy finds that the one thing she has been running from, the one thing she has been trying to escape, is already there, lying in wait for her? Time to run away again? Or time to end the chase, once and for all?

No comments:

Post a Comment