Monday, May 24, 2010

Special thanks and extra competition entries for your comments!

Yesterday I installed a comment cloud on the blog courtesy of  BloggerSentral and now that I can see the names of those who regularly comment on the blog, I wanted to say a big thank you!  I'm still pretty new to blogging, and when I started this blog I didn't know if anyone would ever read it, much less comment.  I'm still at the stage where I'm excited every time I get a new follower or a comment, so I really appreciate each and every comment.

As a special thanks the people who comment on my posts most often, anyone who appears in the Top Commentators cloud will get extra entries into competitions, I'll be visiting your blogs more often (although I visit a lot of them regularly already), and there may even be a special competition for you guys at some point to show my appreciation.  

Make sure you check out the blogs of  my top commentators.  They are all fabulous! (Sorry I couldn't include everyone who's listed in the cloud - if your name is in the cloud, anyone who clicks on it can go directly to your profile and check out your blog that way).

Simay @ Zimlicious
Emidy @ Une Parole
Kim @ Queen Bee

 
I just had a thought - wouldn't it be funny if this post about comments didn't get any comments?! I have a strange sense of humour...

Contest Reminder: There's still a few days left to enter to win a copy of The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell! Enter here if you haven't done so already!  Anyone who enters and is a top commentator is getting five extra entries as a thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment