Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Exciting book news: Read the first chapter of Becca Fitzpatrick's Crescendo!

Becca Fitzpatrick's Crescendo, the follow up to the amazing Hush, Hush is one of my most anticipated books of the year, so I was really excited to see that the first chapter has been released via Fallen Archangel  In addition to this the US publication date of the book has been pushed up to October 19th 2010.

I've read the first chapter, and all I can say is OH MY GOD! AMAZING!! I can't wait to read more.  The prologue involving Nora's dad was great and really got me thinking - who is his dark haired assassin? I hope it's not who I'm thinking it is....No, it couldn't be, right?! 

The first chapter is pretty hot.  Patch sounds more delicious than ever, but I wonder what made him rush off like that at the end?  I'm thinking there may be trouble ahead.  If you guys read the first chapter, let me know what you think.  Maybe I shouldn't have read it, because now I just want MORE!! 
I can't wait to read the rest of this.  I just know it's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment