Friday, July 9, 2010

Blog Hop, Follow Friday and more Shadow Hills news!

Wow! It's been a while since I participated in the Blog Hop--I just haven't had time, and now I see that a fun now Follow Friday meme has started at Parajunkee's view, so I'm gonna be a busy bee today! Hopefully I will find some great new blogs to check out!


Blog Hop is a fun event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books  

If you start following through the Hop, leave a comment on the blog to let me know! I will be sure to check out your blog and follow back. Most importantly, the idea of the hop is to HAVE FUN!!






Follow my Book Blog Friday runs along those same lines, and is hosted at Parjunkee's View.  This is my first time taking part in this great new meme.  It looks like a lot of fun!

If you start following my blog via either of these memes, please leave a comment and I will follow you back! I love meeting new bloggers and checking out their blogs!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!




 NEXT WEEK ON THE BLOG:

I have an interview with debut author Anastasia Hopcus.  It's a lot of fun, so make sure to check it out!  I'll also be giving away some great Shadow Hills swag, which has been kindly donated by Anastasia.  I'm planning lots of fun stuff on the blog over the coming months, and lots more giveaways too!

In the meantime, check out the Shadow Hills trailer.  It's not new, but I'm having Shadow Hills withdrawals at the moment, and it's a great trailer, so you should check it out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment