Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #15 - The Ivy by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur & Sisters Red winner announced!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.


The Ivy
Greenwillow Books
Hardcover, 320 pages.
Release date: August 31st 2010.


Freshman year at Harvard--glamorous parties, blossoming friendships, steamy romances, and scandalous secrets. Skip the campus tour and get right to the good stuff: classes are for scoping guys (and their Facebook profiles), not taking notes. The library is for study dates (the medieval history stacks get a lot of action), not studying. And success is a 4.0 GPA... plus getting into the most exclusive parties. How will Callie--a California girl with brains, beauty, and big dreams--and her three roommates survive?

Get admitted to The Ivy, the first book in a provocative new series about the world of the Ivy League.



I had this as my Waiting on Wednesday post last week, but I accidentally deleted it after an hour (don't ask!), so here it is again!  This looks like a fun read to me, full of steamy romances and scandalous secrets. Kinda like a grown up Gossip Girl! I know this one was available at BEA, so if anyone has read it, I'd love to know what you thought!

******************************

 I also have to announce the winner of my Sisters Red competition! The lucky winner is Tammy February, so send her your congrats! I'll be sending the prize out once I get Tammy's details!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment