Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Malice winner!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my interview with Rebecca James.  I had a lot of fun writing up the questions, and hope to feature more author interviews on here soon.

The winner of an ARC of Beautiful Malice, as chosen by random.org is:

GABY

So as to avoid any confusion in case of duplicate names, here is the winner's comment:

Who hasn't had a toxic relationship? I think everyone has had them, even myself. And sometimes you think its more important to keep a toxic friend than not having any friend at all.

I'd love to read this book, please enter me!

Gaby, please send an email to DaisyChainBookReviews@gmail.com with your full name and address and I'll send the book to you ASAP.  You'll have 48 hours to email me.  If I don't hear from you by then, I'll choose another winner.

Don't worry if you didn't win this one, I'll have more contests coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment