Saturday, June 19, 2010

In My Mailbox #6 - June 20th 2010.

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they have received each week. 

This was a good week for books! I didn't actually buy any books this week, but all these review books arrived all at once, so I'd better get reading...fast!
Click on the links for Goodreads descriptions of the books, and share your thoughts in comments. :)

Books for review:


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
I also won a copy of this a while back, and it finally arrived this week, so I'll be giving that extra copy away in a competition soon. *stay tuned!*

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares.
I've heard wonderful things about this book, and it's next on my to read list . I have high hopes for this one!

Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper.
I read a great review of this one a while back on one of my favourite blogs, Rhiana Reads, so looking forward to reading this one!





Need (Need #1) by Carrie Jones
Captivate (Need #2) by Carrie Jones
I've heard lots of good things about this series, and can't wait to check these out!

Forest Born (The Books of Bayern #4) by Shannon Hale.
I haven't read the other books in this series, and I'm not sure if I can't read this one as a standalone.  If anyone has info for me on this, let me know!



My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey.
Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles #2) by Alyxandra Harvey.
I love the sound of The Drake Chronicles, and I love the fact that I was sent the first two books in the series.  Can't wait to start on these!

The Other Girl : A Midvale Academy Novel by Sarah Miller.
This sounds like fun, but I haven't read the first book and I'm not sure if I can start on this one without that background info, so I might have to buy the first book before I can start on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment