Friday, June 11, 2010

Book trailer: My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares & Blog Hop!

I've seen this book featured on a few blogs already, and when the accompanying trailer arrived at my inbox last week, I thought I'd share it with you.  This looks like a delightfully romantic read, perfect for summer and described as a cross between The Time Traveler's Wife and Twilight.  It was the Twilight comparison that caught my attention, I have to admit!  I'm one of only three people in the whole world who didn't like The Time Traveler's Wife!   I'm looking forward to checking this one out though. According to the press release, a major Hollywood movie is in the works for this one too. Exciting times! My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares will be available from June 24th 2010. (UK)

If any US readers have already read this one, let me know what you thought.  






And...since it's Friday, I'll be doing some blog hopping! I haven't participated in a while, so I'm hoping to find some great new blogs today!


 
This is a fun event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books 

If you start following through the Hop, leave a comment on the blog to let  me know!  I will be sure to check out your blog and follow back.  Most importantly, the idea of the hop is to HAVE FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment