Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Image Source: We Heart It

---

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! 

I hope you all have a wonderful festive season full of sweet treats and great reads!

As usual I will be taking a little break from reviewing over the holiday season, but I do have a few treats in store for you. Here's the festive line-up on the blog: 

December 27th: End of Year Survey Results
December 30th: The Books I Can't Wait to read in 2014
January 1st: Happy New Year Mega Giveaway
&
Arianne talks about her Most Anticipated Reads for 2014


Normal service will resume on January 6th 2014.

Until then, Happy Reading and Happy Christmas!

----

What's on your Christmas Reading List?

This Christmas I'll be Reading:

Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
The Medici Mirror by Melissa Bailey
The Dark Inside by Rupert Wallis
Eternity by Elizabeth Miles
 
----

No comments:

Post a Comment