Monday, December 30, 2013

Ten Books I Can't Wait to Read in 2014!

2014 has some awesome book releases! Here are just ten that I cannot wait to get my hands on!

Let me know what your 'Most Wanted' reads of 2014 are in comments.



Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson -- Morgan Matson is my go to author for great summer reads. I loved both Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer and I'm super excited to read her new offering which releases May 2014.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins-- The wait is almost over. I can't wait to travel to Manhattan and Paris with ISLA and I especially can't wait to encounter the deliciously named Etienne St. Clair one more time.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han -- Like most other people I know I love Jenny Han's Summer series and I can't wait to read her new standalone. The storyline sounds like a lot of fun and the cover is super cute too - one of my favourite 2014 covers so far.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart -- If early reviews are anything to go by, then this is one of the must-read books of 2014. People are saying some seriously good things about this book, and even though I'm not quite sure what it's all about, I'm dying to read it. All that early buzz is working!

Say Her Name by James Dawson -- I have pretty much loved everything James Dawson has written so far, and it seems to me like he'll have another hit on this book which is based on the 'Bloody Mary' myth. I would love to save this for a Halloween read, but I know I'll be diving into it as soon as it releases in June 2014.




Nantucket Red by Leila Howland -- Nantucket Blue was one of my favourite reads last summer and I can't wait to go back to the island with Cricket when this releases in May. I'm sad to hear that there's trouble ahead though for Cricket and Zack. Those two were so cute together!

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin -- This is another one that's had its release pushed back, so I am really itching to get my hands on it now! I can't wait to see how this crazy, crazy story ends! And I can't wait for more Noah!

Defector by Susanne Winnacker -- Impostor was a surprise hit for me last year. Sure, I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, but I didn't expect to totally fall in love with the story and it's characters - and the romance. I was one of my 2013 faves and I can't wait to read the next instalment already!

Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater -- Because Cole St. Clair.

A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke -- UKYA just keeps on getting better and better and Cat Clarke's new book is very high on my 2014 wish list.  Undone was one of my favourite reads of 2013 and I'm expecting very good things from this one when it releases in April 2014.

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment